Towers Crescent (12066), United States of America, Vienna, Virginia
Director, Voice Product Management
The Capital One Digital Messaging team is looking for a Director, Digital Product Management who will have broad responsibilities to ensure the highest performance of several AI-powered virtual assistant and chatbot products that enable people to interact with Capital One by text or voice wherever they may be. Responsibilities will include setting the vision for Capital One’s virtual assistant products and working with a team of A players in technology and design to build category-leading products.
- Establish and execute an innovative, customer-focused virtual assistant product strategy that breaks new ground in the financial industry and drives key metrics for Capital One
- Present virtual assistant product strategy to executive team and stakeholders throughout Capital One
- Inspire, lead and collaborate with a team of engineers and designers to produce and manage innovative virtual assistant products that delight Capital One customers with frictionless access to the financial information they want through the channel they prefer
- Work closely with design team to ensure a great chatbot experience
- Work with Finance to manage an annual budget
- Work with Legal to negotiate and finalize contracts with key partners
- Benchmark products against Capital One competitors and industry leaders
- Identify and win support for new product opportunities that drive KPIs
- Lead product launch efforts in collaboration with PR, Marketing and Brand teams
- Ensure all products are well-managed in compliance with all company and government regulations
This position requires a pragmatic visionary that can translate business needs into an exceptional customer-focused solution. We are seeking a dedicated, disciplined professional who excels in a team environment. This individual must be able to effectively communicate and influence partners across the company and across multiple levels of the organization. Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to a dynamic agile environment are essential to succeeding in this role. This individual must display strong leadership skills and be able to drive and motivate a team in delivering flawlessly.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 8+ years experience in digital product management
- 1+ years in consumer facing, AI_powered virtual assistant / chatbot product management
- 3+ years of experience developing digital products using Agile methodology
- 3+ years of experience developing products with a customer-first, design thinking approach
- a passion for getting his or her hands dirty by using products as an early adopter, testing prototypes and digging into user research
- technical literacy with respect to API integration, AI and data architecture
- an ability to work in fast-paced environment and be resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 5 years of experience in digital product management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- MBA or Master’s degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.