Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that
Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team.
As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world.
If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
This role will partner with our Corporate Function Groups to help them build out their workforce strategy and plans that support the overall business strategy of the organization. The role will require an ability to leverage the workforce data to help influence and drive the creation of workforce strategies and plan. The role will leverage market leading frameworks and methodologies to help build tailored workforce strategies and plans based on the requirements of the specific funtion/group. Goal is to enable development of plans that the organization can execute against with agility and cost effectiveness
Primary Responsibilities include
- Partner with business, finance and HR teams to help build out a robust workforce strategy and plan and consult on workforce strategies to proactively address talent gaps
- Leverage existing workforce data to help drive the development of the future workforce strategy/plan by extracting key insights from the data and developing models to inform impact of future actions
- Engage with and influence senior leadership on critical aspects of workforce plan deveopment and ensure alignment with company wide goals on location and organizational structure
- Measuring and tracking workforce plan performance - monitoring progress against plan targets and driving corrective action where needed
- Consult regularly with key stakeholders to understand their needs to affect strategically aligned prioritization of work, and help drive their priorities where necessaryQualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, or related field (MBA Preffered)
- 5 plus years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated expertise in interpreting research results; strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong customer service and partnership building skills
- Solid understanding of finance and data process flows
- Facilitation skills, both in group process and training
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential information
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong Project Management skills
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.