Under general direction of the VP, Business Transformation and VP Finance, this highly-visible position provides analytical support to the management team of the Lash Group (a core segment of the ABCS portfolio); works beyond the numbers to assist the Lash Group business leaders address and anticipate issues and opportunities based upon a thorough understanding of the business and industry objectives while assisting on a business transformation project PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead value realization workstream by analyzing internal processes, organization design, formulating actionable improvements, evaluating business opportunities and coordinating efforts across cross functional teams
- Partners with the Lash Group leadership to analyze monthly financial and operating results, isolating and explaining key variance items; identifies areas for improvement and makes recommendations for maximizing opportunities; analyzes customer and product profitability.
- Prepare short and long term financial forecasts of financial performance for use with internal management.
- Coordinate, analyze and report the financial performance to management and Board of Directors
- Provides day-to-day support in the development of tools, templates, and financial models to assist in general decision making and in support of operational performance that align with company strategic goals.
- Reviews existing value realization initiatives versus plan with management teams
- Generates ad hoc management reports utilizing Essbase and other related finance datamarts and systems to pull financial information; resourceful in preparing other management reports as required
- Develop and maintain accurate financial reports for internal use
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that personal and financial information is secure and in compliance with current legislation
- Identifies operational efficiencies to enable the company's long term strategic direction
- Directs and supports performance initiatives for organizational business units to increase operational efficiency including operations and other support functions.
- Analyze data to include spotting trends and developing forecasts to produce forward thinking results
- Works in a consultative manner with all teams within Lash Group to gather market data requirements, analyzes data base contents, works with internal data warehouse team to understand data relationships and develops analytical processes for obtaining the requested information.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Requires specific training in fields such as business administration accountancy sales marketing computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program; Master's Degree and / or advanced certifications preferred; normally requires a minimum of six (6) years progressively responsible related experience.
- Knowledge of various financial management principles productivity and profitability analysis
- Knowledge of BaaN Essbase Excel Business Objects and Crystal Reporting and/or other applications
- Strong leadership and relationship building skills
- Good presentation skills
- Demonstrates initiative and has a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt with changes in strategic direction of organization
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking skills that include creative problem solving abilities to think outside of the box
- Excellent problem solving skills and sound judgment
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Understanding of ABC policies philosophy goals and objectives in order to affect financial oversight in protecting the company's assets.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.