Job Location: United States : Florida : Tampa
A candidate has been identified
Role Value Proposition:
Manages planning, organizing and implementing multiple and complex application development projects for several global Finance reporting and analytics initiatives, and as a partner provider for HR reporting and analytics initiatives.
- Develops high-level work plans, schedules, estimates, resource plans and budget
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis
- Monitors project results for significant deviations; invokes contingency plans when necessary
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables
- Manages client relations to ensure that application delivery expectations are developed, managed and met
- Partners closely with client to ensure that technology agenda is tied to LOB plans; provides thought leadership around industry best practices and trends
- Works closely with IT partners and service providers
- Directs Motivates and develops project staff. Identifies and addresses training and development needs of project managers and project teams
- Develops PARs, vendor statements of work, deliverables and SLAs
- Is accountable for monthly financial management and administrative activities
- Manages the overall Reporting and Analytics program for the Oracle Business Intelligence and Essbase platforms, balancing the needs of Finance and HR, while upholding the integrity of the systems
- Full people management responsibility including hiring, firing, promotions, performance and compensation management, and training and development
- Ensure vendor performance and deliverables meet contract specifications
- Information Systems or other related field project experience with a concentration on Data Warehousing/Reporting
- 10+ years of related work experience
- Strong relationship management skills and knowledge of the Organization
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Global perspective
- Experience managing/working with offshore teams a plus
- Experience with Oracle’s OBIEE is a plus
- Experience with Essbase is a plus
- Understanding of or experience with Big Data
- Mobile platforms and applications experience a plus
- PMP, ITIL certification a plus
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 54323
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.