What you’ll be doing...
The Director of Loyalty and App Strategy will be responsible for the overall vision and roadmap development for both the Verizon Up loyalty program and the My Verizon app supporting the ~80M Verizon Wireless consumer customers. The role will operate as the brand manager for these two connected programs, leading planning, customer engagement strategy and execution, business case development, partner/reward strategy and project prioritization/governance across the Verizon Wireless business. The goal of this organization is to deliver best-in-class experiences to drive loyalty, customer satisfaction, revenue growth, self-service and market differentiation.
- Develop 18-24 month strategic roadmap and priorities based on customer insights, business impacts and brand implications for both the My Verizon app and Verizon Up, the game-changing rewards program launched in 2017.
- Own the governance planning with the customer experience design, digital operations, IT and customer operations teams to optimize investment for customer and business impacts in driving self-service, ease of sales, personalization, cost reduction and improved NPS.
- Design and deliver next phases of the Verizon Up loyalty reward program, setting the wireless standard globally for meaningfully delighting customers, driving engagement and leveraging partners for differentiation, smart targeting and cost mitigation.
- Maximize customer engagement tactics to deliver significant growth in both My Verizon app and Verizon Up active participation, making the app the central hub for managing account information, making account changes, shopping and accessing exclusive content.
- Lead operational engagement across the retail and call center organizations to infuse My Verizon and Verizon Up into customer transactions, making Verizon Up credits a valued currency to use for customer care and to drive desired customer actions.
What we’re looking for...
- The ideal candidate will be an accomplished strategist and innovator with a particular focus on digital engagement, insight-driven marketing, and loyalty program management
- Proven track record of marketing ideation and execution.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing highly desired, with digital operations and/or loyalty program management preferred
- Familiar with customer lifecycle engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA highly desired.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and express them in concise, simple to understand ways.
- Ability to drive results at all levels, regardless of reporting structures.
- Thought leadership, trends assessment and customer insights.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions and redefined priorities.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.