Parallon, a leading health care company is offering a great opportunity. We are looking for dynamic candidates to be part of our team. We offer excellent relocation and benefit packages, including 401K, bonus potential, tuition reimbursement, medical and dental plans, flexible spending plans, long-term/ short -term disability, and generous paid time off!
We are in need of a discrepancy analyst for our Service Center here in Norcross. You will be part of our Government Logging team overseeing accounts for 22 hospitals located in Georgia, South Carolina, Nevada and California. This is a challenging, metrics-driven environment that requires a self-starter. We offer many opportunities for career growth.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work Discrepancy Report to determine types of discrepancies and assign appropriate reason codes
- Make all corrections of non-payment related discrepancies
- Forward all other discrepancies to Overpayment or Underpayment Analyst
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least one year of logging-related experience required
- Accounting or financial background is a plus.
- Medicare coding and/or billing experience
- Denials experience
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom