A Dishwasher assists with the overall cleanliness and ware washing of the department. May also assist with bulk tray delivery to specific departments. ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
1. Operates dish machine.
2. Cleans and distributes dishes, trays, and service ware.
3. Performs ware washing.
4. Completes trash pick-up and disposal.
5. Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
6. Assists with bulk tray delivery as requested.
7. Performs duties in a safe, functional and effective manner that reduces hazards and risks, prevents accidents and injuries and maintains safe conditions by adhering to established safety standards.
8. Reduces risk of acquiring or transmitting infection by learning and adhering to the established policy and procedure and communicating immediately all unsatisfactory incidents to supervisor.
9. Is competent and responsible in prevention of contamination and transfer of infection.
10. Continuously improves service outcomes that impact patient comfort and health by awareness of the process design, measurement, assessment and commitment to improvement that is consistent with the hospital mission, vision and scope of service statements, with a commitment to excellence.Qualifications:
- A High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Previous Customer Service experience required
- 1 years in food service experience preferred
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom