Dispatch/Customer Service Representative
Location: Byron Center, Michigan
Posted: February 08, 2017
Reference ID: 160176480
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Customer Service / Dispatch Representative in Byron Center, MI. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and be able to work efficiently in a high stress, fast paced environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Hours are Monday through Friday 8am-5pm with occasional overtime on Saturdays. Pay is $12.00/hour.
Responsibilities for this Customer Service / Dispatch Representative job include:
• Providing assistance by telephone to customers and business partners concerning product deliveries, returns, and exchanges.
• Diagnosing assessing and resolving problems or issues timely within the established Level of Service.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Handling customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
• Communicating with customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
• Processing changes or cancellations to delivery orders.
• Assist in initiating orders for replacements parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.).
• Assist in monitoring progress of delivery routes throughout the U.S.
• Completing forms and determining necessary changes for service requested.
• Obtaining customer feedback information.
• Scanning of haul away pods and verification that stamps are completed correctly
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner.
• Exceptional attention to detail oriented tasks.
• Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficiency of business computer applications is required: Internet, Web Based Applications, MS Office or other business software - Required.
• Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures.
• Typing, ability to use personal computers and telephones.
• Experience working with personal computers and business applications is required.
• One year experience in a customer service-oriented is strongly desired.
• Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled