A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Suddenlink-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services to residential and business customers across the western, midwestern and southern states. Additionally, for its business customers, Suddenlink provides targeted television and online advertising services.
Suddenlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Responsibilities: The schedule for this position is 12PM-9PM.
Under supervision, the Suddenlink Dispatcher I monitors scheduled installations and service calls. Attends to multiple sources of information in a communication center.
- Monitor technician work times and report exceptions through TOA:
- Assure route activations/deactivations occur properly to Technician for their start and end of shift.
- Monitor start of 1st. job of day to assure Technician starts within designated start time or at beginning of shift if starting at 1st job.
- Contact Technician on jobs that overrun to assure technician is safe or determine if assistance is needed.
- Monitor lunch & break periods for, start times and durations.
- Monitor work order pools to assure jobs are assigned throughout the day, use auto routing tool to assist.
- Confirm and assure all jobs are completed and routes are closed when applicable and at the end of the day.
- Review Drive times and activities for reasonableness.
- Prioritizes and dispatch customer service requests to available technicians; serve as liaison between customer and technician.
- Monitor workflow throughout the day, Using the TOA tool assure jobs are completed on time, pending work is assigned to available Tech's and work volume is balanced and shared.
- Assign or re-assign jobs to technicians as required to meet customer commitments, notify technical leadership of any jobs remaining in jeopardy.
- Contact customers to confirm appointment times, COD, adult presence and other requirements.
- Reschedule missed appointments attempt to complete same day.
- Perform post-appointment customer satisfaction calls as required.
- Provision equipment.
- Provide customer assistance to resolve service problems and avoid unnecessary truck rolls.
- Notify technicians of system outages or problems and maintains schedules of service outages.
- Reconcile completed work orders to the billing system.
- Reconcile customer accounts to the billing system.
- Resolve or escalates challenges as appropriate from Technician.
- Record, verify, and/or corrects service order information on record via billing system.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by identifying customer needs and offering products as solutions.
- Promotes current marketing campaigns.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Dispatcher or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
- Keyboarding skills
- Bi-lingual proficiency preferred in some locations
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.