To oversee and facilitate the fluctuation of cars into and between locations. Interacts indirectly with customers by ensuring proper employee and vehicle placement.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors the ready line and communicates with all levels of Avis employees regarding the fluctuating car inventory and availability.
2. Oversees the entire lot coordination of cars and employees from check in area, Service Island, to ready line.
3. Assists Rental Sales Agents with counter sales by providing information on available specialty vehicles while retaining the proper amount of these vehicles for existing reservations.
4. Directs Lead Shuttle Drivers and Shuttle Crews to ensure smooth car movement and availability.
5. Assists internal and external customers with all inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person.
6. Assists/Advises customers with Emergency Roadside Service Calls, Vehicle Exchanges, Lost and Found inquiries, Lot Exiting Procedures, and with any other needs.
7. Follows and maintains Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the company.
The duties listed above are not inclusive of any other duties that may be deemed necessary as part of the business needs.
Reports directly to Shift Managers.
- Successfully complete Wizard Based Training
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Some Computer Knowledge
- Excellent Phone Etiquette
- Ability to work in a Fast Paced Environment
- Good Decision Making Skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to work in varying environments, such as indoors and outdoors
- Ability to maintain and project professional behaviors.
- Valid Drivers License may be required if driving of cars is necessary at location.
- Ability to Stand, Walk, Bend, Reach for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One to Two Years Previous Customer Service Experience
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Strong Multi-Tasking Skills
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.