Did you know that many of our dispatchers and routers have gone on to lead, supervisor, and management roles in dispatch and other areas of the company?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects. It's not a job, it's a career!
If you answer YES to all of these questions, you have found your next career opportunity!
- The waste industry is here to stay! Be the voice of Waste Management to our customers.
- At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability, as well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Be in the center of the business, work with our customers, drivers, maintenance department, management and more.
What are you waiting for? Click "Apply" NOW!
- Do you have 6 months or more of dispatch or routing experience? The more experience, the better!
- Do you have you High School Diploma or GED, (accredited)?
- Are you ready to contribute to the success of a team in a high volume and fast paced work environment that is experiencing continuous growth and presents advancement opportunities?
- Do you have the flexibility to start work between 6:30am and 9:30am?
- Are you excited about increased earning potential for overtime and occasional Saturday hours?
- Do your top skills include excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you proficient with MS Office and thrive on learning new, state of the art software?
- Do you have a knack for problem solving?