Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Display Project Planner, located in Fort Washington, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
This Display Project Planner will be responsible for:
- Supply planning, timeline management, purchasing, assembly and distribution of promotional displays and special pack projects.
- Ensuring that promotions are assembled on time, within budget and manufactured to GMP specifications and delivered to the distribution center and customer.
- Partnering with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply and Demand, Customer Logistics, Print Buying, and Display Contractors to execute display programs.
- Issuing bid requests, obtain quotations, and negotiate costs from co-packing vendors for all promotional display and special pack programs.
- Developing innovative and cost effective displays within budget by managing development and design of promotional displays and products.
- Creating sales comps for national and custom promotions, as required for presentation, and sell them in to key accounts.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of professional business experience is required.
- Experience in Sales Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Project Management, Customer Service, and/or internal operations is preferred.
- Knowledge of production planning, current industry standards, market trends for promotional display and packaging designs is preferred.
- Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred. Experience with SAP is preferred.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Experience with Excel is required and experience with Microsoft Project is preferred.
- Consumer Products Industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Transportation, Distribution, Marketing, Trade Marketing, and/or Contract Sites is preferred.
- This position is located in Fort Washington, PA and up to 10% domestic travel will be required.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort WashingtonOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function