Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Display Project Planner, to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units: Consumer Health Care, Skin Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Display Project Planner will:
• Be responsible for the supply planning, timeline management, purchasing, assembly and distribution of promotional displays and special pack projects.
• Ensure that promotions are assembled on time, within budget and manufactured to GMP specifications and delivered to the distribution center and customer.
• Partner with Sales, Marketing, Trade Marketing, Supply and Demand, Customer Logistics, Print Buying, and Display Contractors to execute display programs.
• Issue bid requests, obtain quotations, and negotiate costs from co-packing vendors for all promotional display and special pack programs.
• Develop innovative and cost effective displays within budget by managing development and design of promotional displays and products.
• Create sales comps for national and custom promotions, as required for presentation, and sell them in to key accounts.Qualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of overall business experience is required.
• A focus in Sales Planning, Supply Chain Planning, Project Management, Customer Service and/or internal operations is preferred.
• Knowledge of production planning, current industry standards, market trends for promotional display and packaging designs is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools, training and/or certification is preferred.
• Experience with SAP is preferred.
• Project Management experience preferred.
• Experience with Excel (v-lookups & pivot tables) is preferred.
• Consumer Products Industry experience is preferred.
• Experience in Manufacturing, Transportation, Distribution, Marketing, Trade Marketing, and/or Contract Sites is preferred.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively across many internal departments is required.
• Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and priorities effectively.
• Ability to work in an ever-changing matrix environment.
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 10% of domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function