- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, FinTech or other industries with innovative sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Minimum of 7 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting or professional services firm(s) or as part of corporate strategy or transformational initiatives
- Minimum of 7 years of functional experience with Branch Network, Contact Center, Mobile & Online Banking user applications such as CRM, policy/account, knowledge management, lead management
- Minimum 7 years of experience in customer experience, traditional and digital marketing, sales, or service
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Distribution model design, and strategic roadmap formation
- Distribution strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation
- Lead and referral management
- Traditional and digital marketing and customer analytics (next best action)
- Omni-channel distribution models and digital sales / ecommerce
- Marketing operating model
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct distribution models (digital and contact center) strategy and transformation
- Front office IT architecture
- Digital bank business models
- Marketing automation & analytics
- Interactive marketing, analytics and Big Data
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Sales origination and professional services selling
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Proven ability to manage large transformation programs management
- Excellent project management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
A little about us:
Want to stay connected with Accenture about other opportunities that may be right for you? Join our Talent Network.