Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Distribution Business Process Lead – Medical Devices located in Memphis, TN or Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Distribution Business Process Lead will:
• Provide analysis, optimization, reporting and lead the support of distribution operations across all franchises and operating departments within the Medical Device organization.
• Lead continuous improvement activities such as Lean/Six Sigma projects, cost improvement, inventory/operations, metrics development, tracking, and solution development implementation.
• Participate/lead organizational, cross-functional projects effort and evaluate future capabilities for SAP as it pertains to the Logistics Execution business process
• Conduct Business Analysis of production/inventory data to support Process Excellence activity, and drives Inventory/Operations scorecards for cost, quality, inventory, and other metrics.
• Performs Time in Task work studies to develop Standard Work documents for Lean Transition.
• Drive US Region Order to Cash process improvements
• Construct ROI, TCO, NPV, resource management models for projects
• Work specifically with MARC Warehouse Management System, SAP Order Entry and Invoice systems to extract Oracle Datasets to evaluate Customer Sales Rates for each product.
• Optimize the pick locations and ensures that the MARC Super Users configure, Operations team replenishes, and regularly optimizes product picking flow to ensure highest productivity, while improving quality, ergonomics, and inventory accuracy.
• Create and report regular scorecards and dashboards around product line balance via pick line slotting, inventory accuracy, utilization and reconciliation.
• Report detailed data for Inventory accuracy and integrity, and distribution center performance
• Works on CAPAs and NCs to implement corrective and preventive actions
• Completes all other tasks/projects as assigned by management.
• Manages all SOX related process, procedures and documentation on time on a monthly basis
• Leads and or participates in departmental/divisional/cross-company projects as assigned. Regularly communicates in all directions to keep associates, peers, and management informed of project status, process changes, and opportunities.
• Engages in process and external benchmarking and assessment of distribution innovation and best practices.Qualifications
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A focus in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Engineering is Preferred.
• Minimum of six (6) years of relevant experience in Supply Chain and/or logistics, Inventory (i.e., cycle counts, managing accurate inventory records, performing miscellaneous inventory adjustments for re-dress, quarantine or product holds), distribution, and operations.
• SAP and MARC experience is strongly preferred
• Advanced Excel experience and the ability to manipulate big data are required.
• Project Management experience is required.
• Process Excellence (Lean/Six-Sigma) experience is strongly preferred.
• CPIM, Green Belt, Black Belt, and/or APICS/CSCP certifications are strongly desired.
• SQL programming experience is strongly desired.
• FPX Training or PMP Certification is strongly desired.
• Experience working in a GMP environment is preferred.
• Healthcare experience highly preferred.
• Having a Process Quality mindset is also preferred.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with senior level leadership is required.
• This position will be located in Memphis, TN or Skillman, NJ and may require up to 15% of domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-Tennessee-MemphisOther Locations
North America-United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.