Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Distribution Business Process Owner located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
• The Distribution Business Process Owner (BPO) will be responsible for establishing, owning and leading SAP business process expertise for Consumer Distribution (Inbound and Outbound) processes. As a participant on the larger BPO team they will have oversight of SAP Distribution security including SOD reviews, critical access reviews, SOX user access reviews, and new SAP user approvals.
• Help prioritize enhancements and new system implementation requests against business requirements.
• Work with their IT business-facing partners to prioritize system improvement recommendations and supports core business processes when there are system support issues.
• Collaborate with the various DC Operations and Distribution Tech partners when project testing needs are required.
• Be the key interface to the IT support teams to act as business process expert for resolving functional-related system or user issues and is the position owner of appropriate Distribution roles in SAP.
• Provide leadership to ensure value is achieved in all key dimensions including trade compliance, security, enhanced service & cost savings via effective supplier relationship management (SRM), technology, and alignment with customer needs
• Develop, recommend, & lead process related discussion and solutions pertaining to the interfacing of systems that support DC execution.
• Own the management of the systems & interface process flows as it relates to Red Prairie
• WMS and work in tandem with Distribution Tech when changes are requested
• Act as primary point of contact between DC business partners and J&J internal teams regarding SAP user access rights and governance.
• Provide support and /or direction for all distribution related projects that require support in the below areas:
o UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
o SDLC documentation sign off
o Requirement approvals
o Representation of distribution needs/requirements
o Business Process Document & Business Process Step updates
o Manual Order Process OwnershipQualifications
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA with a focused degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, and/or Information Technology is highly preferred.
• A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in of Operations/Supply Chain /Logistics, and/or Information Technology experience is required.
• Demonstrated Project Management experience is required.
• Experience in HP Quality Center (HPQC)/HP Application Lifecycle Management (HPALM) is required.
• Working knowledge of SAP tools is required. Experience with ECC and/or BW modules are preferred.
• Experience SOLMAN is preferred.
• Understanding of an Order-to-cash process in a supply chain environment regardless of sector is a plus.
• Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools training, and/or certification.
• APICS Certification is a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Visio.
• Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain
• Strong collaboration skills and able to influence without authority
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement approved strategies to drive value for J&J businesses
• This position will be located in Skillman, NJ and may require up to 5% of domestic travel.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.