- Weighing and loading of material onto truck in accordance with laws and safety regulations.
- Complete Bills of Lading.
- Pick, pack and ship orders using DSI scannersverify order is picked correctly prior to shipment
- Prepare Pack slip and Bill of lading for all shipments
- Package/wrap all orders picked to provide damage free delivery to customers
- Perform all general warehouse duties including UPS/FEDEX shipping process, Cycle Counts, Housekeeping, receiving.
- Operate various types of equipment including Cherry pickers, set down forklifts and Reach trucks in a safe manner.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Warehousing experience including Order picking and forklift experience required
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.