Job ID: 60158
The Distribution Manager is responsible for all aspects of the distribution operations for their respective facility (ies) and their associated customer locations. This includes leading and, as needed, directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the Distribution Operations. The position has direct leadership for supervisors that lead the frontline for the Distribution function, including all customer deliveries to our retail, food service and distributor locations, in addition to other ancillary responsibilities to maintain a productive work environment and fleet.
The Distribution Manager is responsible to lead the following for the Distribution function:
- Management, training, and development of all subordinate personnel.
- Establish distribution goals, manage all delivery KBIs and review processes regularly.
- Manage daily routes working closely with the Dispatch group to ensure route plans are maintained and improved.
- Ensure communication of daily plans and compliance to CCE and facility policy on OSHA/safety standards, DOT regulations, and EEOC guidelines. - Ensure commitment to superior customer service.
- Ensures that all Corporate/NABU initiatives are implemented (OFS, etc.)
- Develop and manage the sales center distribution budget
- Work with sales, warehouse & fleet departments to ensure deliveries are timely, accurate, and efficient. Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Experience in direct sales delivery, beverage industry, and/or market development required.
- DOT knowledge required.
- Merchandising knowledge required.
- Ability to work hours exceeding 40 hours per week required.
- Ability to work under time stress in meeting deadlines required.
- Ability to lift 35-65 pounds required.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.