Adecco is assisting a local client in their search to fill 2nd & 3rd Shift Production and Distribution jobs at a Dairy Manufacturing plant in Delhi, NY! This is a temp to hire opportunity with a starting pay of $13.00 / hour! This is a 90 day assignment - full time employment would be considered after evaluating factors such as attendance, productivity, professionalism.
Conversion to full time employment is compensated with a $2.00/hour pay increase!
As a Production/Distribution worker you will be responsible for some of the duties listed below:
- Observe machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Adjust machine components and machine tension and pressure according to size or processing angle of product.
- Tend or operate machine that packages product.
- Remove finished packaged items from machine and separate rejected items.
- Regulate machine flow, speed, or temperature.
- Stock and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Monitor the production line, watching for problems such as pile-ups, jams, or glue that isn't sticking properly.
- Stack finished packaged items, or wrap protective material around each item and pack the items in cartons or containers.
- Must have 1-3 years of previous manufacturing experience.
- Experience working in a food environment is a plus.
- Must have steel toe boots.
- Must have flexible schedule and availability to work overtime as needed.
- Training and uniforms will be provided.
Pay Rate: $13 per hour
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
To apply please click on the following link http://www.saputo.com/futures-candidates/careers/default.aspx?langtype=4105.
When applying be sure in indicate Delhi NY to be considered for this position.
Please call Adecco at (607) 770-9181 after applying with Saputo online to ensure your application is received!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.