Responsible for the effective and efficient distribution of product and management of drivers within a specific territory. - Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members. - Ensure adherence to delivery standards, efficiencies and regulatory requirements. - Manages drivers' delivery schedule and hours worked. - Establish and maintain positive customer relationships, resolving customer issues. - Serve as liaison between distribution and sales. - Manage and audit team member's timekeeping. - Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
4:30 AM to 3 PM Mon-Fri possible Saturdays- hours are subject to change based on need
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in consumer products/direct store delivery required.
- Requires experience managing people/budgets.
- 1+ years supervising distribution/delivery staff preferred.
- Intermediate computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Superior Team building and leadership skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.