PREFERRED CANDIDATE IDENTIFIED, however any qualified applicants encouraged to apply.
- Ensure front line team members within the DC are developed and accountable for achieving individual, team and DC goals
- Deliver effective change leadership - driving business changes while minimizing people impact
- Develop team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short & long term performance goals
- Communicate cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
- Motivate team members to achieve plan goals
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings (examples: pre-shift, roundtables, etc.)
- Work closely with suppliers and internal customers to deliver expected results
- Initiate and implement projects
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs
- Ability to think quickly, creatively and challenge team to do the same
- Seek out and implement best practices
- Solve daily operational issues
- Interface with product direct delivery customers; vend customers and Frito-Lay Sales associates
- Confirm that orders pulled by salesmen exactly match the shipment documents
- Managing daily crewing to meet business requirements
- Assigning work to the Warehouse team
- Maintain updated delivery templates for all routes
- Maintain current product profiles
- Maintain and Manage DOT programs and Training
- Manage Inventory levels and placement to meet sales targets
- Develop and execute annual/quarterly service targets and objectives
- Perform daily production shift reconciliation and make necessary adjustments
- Administer Policy and Procedures
- Responsible for people and team development, quality performance, cost, service and safety for entire business unit across all shifts.
- Develop individuals and the team to solve operational issues.
- Motivate the team to achieve performance targets.
- Organize and facilitate team meetings to achieve continuous improvement process.
- Coach team members to use the process and facilitate problem solving on the floor.
- Needs to provide support on all shifts, and ability to work approximately 55-60 hours per week
- Job level will vary based on experience and scope of role
- Degree preferably in Business, Operations Management, Logistics, or related major
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly motivated self starter
- Project management skills
- Ability to work in an unstructured environment with the ability to make tradeoff decisions quickly
- Ability to give/receive constructive feedback
- Ability to lead a team based approach to decision making
- Demonstrated ability to work in a results oriented, challenging environment
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.