The Distributor Development Manager is responsible for executing and delivering against set targets and growing profitable sales with Distributors in their market on all Unilever Food Solutions products (Hellmann’s, Lipton, Knorr, etc.) by:
- Strategically targeting and executing new business prospects with Distributors
- Full execution of UFS Annual Operating Plan and quarterly initiatives
- Cultivating relationships with distributors to better promote Unilever Food Solution’s products
- Partnering with all distributors in territory to expand UFS reach to everywhere “Rosana” shops
- Partnering with Distributor to accelerate their market growth through training & collaborating with their Sales teams and executing marketing programs.
- Trade funds’ investments (Distributor Marketing Programs
- Develop and execute local plan aligned to 2020 Strategy (EG expand reach)
- Highly active market presence
- Create Joint Business Plans with strategic accounts
- Educating Distribution partners on Unilever product and marketing tools
- Full activity planning and execution in CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Profitably grow territory
The role will require development and execution of annual plans aligned to both the strategic agendas (incl Joint Business Plans) of key accounts and the UFS annual requirement for delivery in the channel
- 3 years sales experience in foodservice required
- Branded Executional Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.