Responsible to grow and lead the business of a large group of distributor DC's in North America. Also responsible to lead one of our top five largest broadline distributor HQ call points. Key responsibilities for this role are to build value based relationships in the distributor network and influence their decision making relative to the availability and sale of The Coca-Cola Company products. Specifically, this position will be responsible for 20-30 call points/ownership groups that represent collectively 5mm gallons (22mm eq cases). Additionally, this position will be responsible for building the capability of and influencing up to 1,000 Distributor Sales Representatives.
- Meet and develop relationships with operating company presidents of the national distributors as well as ownership of key regional distributors.
- Lead the joint venture discovery and joint business planning that delivers mutual benefit to TCCC as well as our distributors.
- Responsible for the development and execution of programs that fulfill agreed to business plan. This includes availability of those brands and packages that are imbedded in the OBPPC.
- Lead the capability building of the Distributor Sales Representatives (DSRs) in the identification of beverage category opportunities and sell-in of TCCC brands and products.
- Keep abreast of competitive activities within the responsible geography and communicate appropriate activity in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with cross-functional representation to ensure that CCNA delivers the full depth and breadth of resources that result in mutual benefits/results.
- Lead the stewardship routines with responsible distributors that measures/communicates each partner's activities against mutually agreed to within plan.
- Collaborate and build relationships with our local bottling partners; build sales capability and lead stewardship discussions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Related Work Experience: 7-10 years
- Relationship management (suppliers, contractors, bottlers) knowledge of third party supplier/contractor culture/core competencies.
- Supplier performance management: Knowledge of supplier capabilities and performance to enhance and manage relationships (specifically foodservice distributor suppliers).
- Project Management: Ability to lead, prioritize, collaborate and execute complex projects.
- Negotiating: Seek alternatives and recommend best solutions that gain all parties support and lead to win-win results.
Travel - Approximately 60% Leadership Behaviors:
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top