About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
The Distributor Team Lead develops and implements work tools, identifies process gaps and drives process changes to help team achieve specific business results (ex. percent of AR Current) and drives improved portfolio performance Key Responsibilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert on various business processes, and works with team to ensure compliance and consistency in delivering results
- Provides detailed analysis of issues at team portfolio level to identify root causes and trends in order to determine corrective actions required to achieve issue resolution and mitigate reoccurrences.
- Monitor aging items in team portfolio; generate reporting and tracking to facilitate resolution
- Serve as a primary training resource for new and current employees
- Provide support and leadership to drive overall team performance goals
- Responsible for management including collections and dispute resolution activities within an assigned portfolio
- Serve as a point of contact for all portfolio customers for first step escalations, working with internal and external client on final closing of escalated issues
- SME for agency reconciliation issues
- Administrator for eSettlement tool and coordination of registration response
- Provide input into various reporting and planning processes
- Serve as the SME for team regarding department policies and procedures
- Lead the team in implementation of process changes
- Responsible for system administration, testing of system upgrades, audit coordination, and is the team representative for project work.
- Responsible for exception and ad hoc reporting requests
- Monitor credits for unclaimed property compliance and actively work with team members to resolve in accordance with company policies
- Special projects as needed
Bachelor's degree is required. Related Experience:
2+ years' experience Competencies/ skills :
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of accounts receivable cycle including SAP Financial modules and system
- Proven ability to effectively communicate, influence, and build positive relationships with internal and external clients.
- Microsoft Office applications with the ability to lead and participate in projects to drive the business forward.
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills and proven success to manage multiple competing priorities
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.