District Business Manager, Diabetes Solutions Team (Texas) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Business Manager, Diabetes Solutions Team to support Texas geography which also includes Albuquerque, NM.
As a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs in pain management, cardiovascular, and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we work together to bring innovative ideas, products, services and solutions to individuals with serious conditions, and to physicians throughout the world. For more about Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visitwww.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com
We are fostering an environment of performance excellence, built on trust, respect and accountability. Through an emphasis on strong leadership and people development, we will accelerate our sales growth and outperform the competition.
District Business Manager, Diabetes Solutions Team will:
- Be accountable for delivering consistent, compliant sales results in the assigned District by motivating, inspiring, leading and directing the activities of an assigned sales team of Diabetes Solutions Specialists.
- Ensures the execution of the company's business plan for the assigned market segment, which may include large medical practices, individual offices and practices, community hospitals, clinics and other healthcare institutions.
- Coach and develop a results-oriented team of Diabetes Solutions Specialists who influence healthcare professionals, office staff members and other stakeholders within assigned customer groups to support the use of the company's products.
- Ensure that their salesforce understands and applies in-depth clinical and business expertise as they sell and that they demonstrate effective selling skills.
- Coach staff to maximize opportunities and to leverage resources appropriately, ensures that the salesforce collaborates with business partners efficiently and effectively by being able to accurately articulate the value proposition for the customer, and key or potential decision makers, to maximize business outcomes.
- Build relationships with all stakeholders, to establish a known, long-term presence of the company and enhance sustainable growth of company products in the District.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, with a Business or Science discipline preferred
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- A minimum of four (5) years of industry sales experience within the pharmaceutical, biologic/biotech, or medical sales industries (which is defined as experience selling FDA approved pharmaceutical or device product(s) to licensed healthcare professionals) with demonstrated leadership skills and abilities is required
- A minimum of two (2) years of management or supervisory experience is preferred
- A proven track record of success in a competitive selling environment is required
- Completion of a J&J Management Development Program is preferred
- Expertise in healthcare industry sales and high level planning and organizing and business planning is preferred
- Diabetes treatment or Blood Glucose Monitoring experience is preferred
- Ability to produce documented sales results, examples of company awards or prior participation in a management development program is preferred
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel is required
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)Job Function
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.