Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a District Business Manager.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. The District Business Manager is empowered with the development and management of Sales Representatives with the goal of maximizing product volume and achieving sales goals in a specific territory. A typical day in this role includes the following:
- Coach team in assertive selling skills and territory management to gain access and influence key decision makers to maximize sales
- Leverage knowledge of industry and local market challenges and opportunities
- Provide market place information on product portfolios to Sales Directors and Brand Teams. Work with Regional Accounts Managers to stay up to date on managed market issues in district, implement initiatives to maximize sales, and execute pull through initiatives.
- Recruit and retain top talent by creating an environment of learning and growth for long term success and development
- Execute a coaching continuum plan for every field ride session concluding with a written Field Coaching Log to communicate competency strengths, areas of development, business goals and action items
- Provide consistent and accurate expectations and feedback to representatives as part of an ongoing performance management process through timely assessment of performance using measurable outcomes.
- Perform Company business in accordance with all regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of pharmaceutical sales/marketing experience, or 3 years in health-care related field including nursing or pharmacy
- Valid driver’s license
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (training and meetings)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 3+ years of previous management or account management experience
- Institutional/account selling experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Bonus plan
- Company car including car expenses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- 401k % match
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive career development
- Educational assistance
- Maternity/Paternity, and adoption assistance
Empowering Our People to Shine takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters please
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.