Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager, Gastroenterology, to support the New York District.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The District Manager will:
- Mentor, develop and lead a team towards attaining sales objectives for Gastroenterology products within the Janssen Biotech, Inc. portfolio through presenting complex clinical and business information to an audience of office and institutional based Gastroenterologists, health care professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision making process.
- Demonstrate the ability to shape their business strategically while operating within an assigned budget.
- Pull-through region / district vision, create team culture, manage representative performance, develop and motivate people and teams, demonstrate core product's clinical attributes, forge valuable customer relationships, and achieve their sales quota.
- Collaborate with partners and work in the field with minimal supervision.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel up to 40% are required,
- Minimum of five (5) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic / biotech, or medical device sales experience defined as selling FDA approved pharmaceutical or device product(s) to licensed healthcare professionals (i.e. MD, NP, RN, etc) is required.
- Participation and/or completion of a J&J Management Development Program (Field Development Program, DM Prep Program) or prior management experience required in lieu of FLDP or DMPP is preferred
- Large account management experience along with the ability to create and execute strategic business plans are highly preferred.
- Knowledge of the Gastroenterology and/or Immunology field(s) is preferred
- Must reside in the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
United States-New Jersey-Other Locations
North America-United States-Connecticut-Hartford, North America-United States-New York-Poughkeepsie, North America-United States-Connecticut-New Haven, North America-United States-New York-Melville, North America-United States-New York-New YorkOrganization
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)Job Function
Selling PharmaceuticalRequisition ID
A little about us:
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.