DescriptionAs the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product's value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma's sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients and prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a District Manager, Patient Services to join our team of over 10,000 global field personnel supporting our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The District Manager, Patient Services is primarily responsible for providing leadership through guidance, motivation, coaching, skill development, medical knowledge, performance management, and administrative support. He or She creates, implements and communicates operational vision for the assigned team and monitors progress towards agreed upon Quintiles and Client performance expectations. The District Manager must maintain a diverse and motivated team using the employee relations policies. Maintain fiscal responsibility of the Quintiles team and complete each year within assigned budget. The District Manager, Patient Services must reside within the covered geography of their assigned team.
District Manager responsibilities include:
• Recruit, interview and recommend Patient Ambassadors
• Be responsible for 180 day and annual performance review, resolving personnel issues, discipline and termination of Patient Ambassadors
• Communicate with client Project Manager on regular and timely basis
• Acts as the primary link between client and QuintilesIMS for all operational and human resource needs
• Ride along on field visits with Patient Ambassadors in order to assess and monitor field activity and work schedules; monitor and manage field reporting; and implement performance or disciplinary plans
• Prepare monthly individual and project summary reports for client
• Assist with the planning and delivery of training and client periodic meetings
• Review and approve expense reports; monitor compliance with Abbott's expense policies as required by this Work Order.
• Monitors compliance with Promotional Program, and proper use of Promotional Materials and Promotional Expense Budgets, as required by the work order.
• Monitors time-keeping and attendance for Quintiles work force
• Fully comply with all applicable state and federal laws and guidelines, including, without limitation, those laws relating to interactions with healthcare providers, with the PhRMA Code for Interactions with Healthcare Providers, and relevant guidelines.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
• 4 year Bachelor's degree from an accredited University and RN licensure or BSN required
• Minimum of 2 years of Management experience in either nursing, social work, case management, Pharmaceutical sales or disease management in a patient/ health related field preferred.
• Minimum 3 years field sales experience in the pharmaceutical/health care industry with demonstrated success in sales performance preferred
• Current nursing license in good standing
• Nurse educator experience preferred
• Marketing and/or Training experience preferred
• Direct interaction with patient and support for persistence and compliance
• Knowledge of clinical data and pharmacology
• Demonstrated time management skills; planning and prioritization skills; ability to multi-task and maintain prioritization of key projects and deadlines
• Demonstrated effective presentation skills; ability to motivate others; excellent interpersonal (written and verbal) skills - with demonstrated effectiveness to work cross-functional and independently
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute plans in an independent environment
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and vision.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively build positive internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrated ability to be adaptable to changing work environments and responsibilities
• Fully competent in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and iPad technology
• Flexibility to work weekends and evenings as required
• Prior experience in hepatology or infectious disease therapeutic field is strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a district towards meeting and exceeding objectives
• Strong leadership, planning and organization, problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated ability to coach and council in the field to reinforce program objectives.
• Strong work ethic and customer focus orientation
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Strong Customer Management skills
• Ability to travel overnight as required
• Willing to travel extensively (50-75%)
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.