PepsiCo offers the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 19 different product lines that generate more than $1 billion in annual retail sales each. Our main businesses -- Quaker, Tropicana, Gatorade, Frito-Lay, and Pepsi Cola -- also make hundreds of other enjoyable foods and beverages that are respected household names throughout the world. With net revenues of approximately $60 billion, PepsiCo's people are united by our unique commitment to sustainable growth by investing in a healthier future for people and our planet, which we believe also means a more successful future for PepsiCo. We call this commitment Performance with Purpose: PepsiCo's promise to provide a wide range of foods and beverages for local tastes; to find innovative ways to minimize our impact on the environment, including by conserving energy and water usage, and reducing packaging volume; to provide a great workplace for our associates; and to respect, support, and invest in the local communities where we operate.
Frito-Lay, a key business unit within PepsiCo , is a market leader in the snack food industry. We are the makers of some of America's favorite snack foods including, FRITOS®, LAY'S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
We are looking for an experienced District Sales Leader for Timberland Zone located in Tyler, TX.
In the role of District Sales Leader, you can expect :
**Level is dependent on current role and completion of Quest Training**Qualifications/Requirements
- Competitive, fast-paced work environment
- Challenging business proposition with a recognized leader
- Significant learning curve and autonomous culture
- Long-term set of growth opportunities.
- Successfully interact with Customers and effectively sell in and execute sales programs and initiatives
- Lead district meetings focused on plan to achieve sales objectives and other goals
- Conduct one-with-one meetings with RSR's to discuss performance
- Conduct "work-withs" and coaching sessions with RSR's to develop their selling and customer service skills
- Coach RSR's to successfully sell against baseline and promotion opportunities
- Collect, chart and interpret statistical data; manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to customers as required.
DSLs may be required to fill in on a sales route, loading product, delivery and stocking in various customer venues. May have to drive one or more of the following: passenger vehicle, 18 step van, 22 step van or 24 box truck. This requires the ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods, and work in all weather conditions. Must be able to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity), hear, lifting 15 - 40 pounds (frequent).
Must pass a drug screen and background check, and have a "clear" driving record for the past three (3) years. Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may also be required.
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Skilled at managing financial results
- 3-5 years as prior District Sales Leader
- Prior direct management experience leading a team of people
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Authorized to work in United States on a permanent basis
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Clean driving record for the past 3 years
- Must pass a drug screen and background investigation
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physical and/or certification may also be required .
Not Eligible for Relocation