00058244 Responsible for Erie PA and Youngstown OH Territories
The District Sales Manager leads the execution of sales initiatives.
- The District Sales Manager will have full responsibility for sales execution in all local, regional and national assigned accounts
- Responsible for the execution of all sales priorities and initiatives
- Understand P&L and manage budgets
- Responsible for identifying and developing core talent, including stewardship of the People Development Forum at the Account Manager level
- Coach and develop the team of direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization
- Responsible for relationships with accounts serving as the connection point with Sales area leadership in operations
- Regular interaction with store level and local chain leaders
- Accountable for selling in and adherence to calendar marketing agreements. Provide feedback to the national customer teams
- Execute and fulfill all channel, package and pricing plans provided by the Commercial Leadership COE
- Provide a feedback loop to the department team and Director of Sales on marketplace conditions (includes competition, channel plans, pricing, architecture)
- Represent Company in local government / community forums, as needed, on issues that impact our business
- Drive Live Positively initiatives in field - Provide inspirational leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives (e.g., Town Halls) across the MU to drive strong employee engagement
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience managing people/budgets preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills preferred
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Periodic bending, kneeling, pulling, and/or lifting of 50+ pounds and climbing
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.