The On Premise District Sales Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Business Development Leads and Account Managers. The OP DSM will have full responsibility in his/her territory within Food Service On Premise for growing our net outlet base, growing our existing business in all local, regional, and national FSOP assigned territory accounts, execution of all sales priorities and initiatives, maintaining relationships with FSOP accounts, development of the team, and reporting results to Senior Leadership.
- Coach and develop direct reports while ensuring a culture of learning and development exists throughout the selling organization.
- Responsible for managing the team to ensure prospecting and NET outlet goals are achieved.
- Responsible for managing the team to ensure they are executing all sales priorities (Volume, DNGP, REV) and initiatives (grow sparkling and still portfolio) on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Responsible for ensuring the team maintains relationships with inter department and cross functional teams while achieving goal.
- Responsible in ensuring team responds to all customer inquiries as well as all new account leads.
- Provide business results to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Provide inspiration leadership and ensure execution of all engagement initiatives to drive strong employee engagement.
- Drive “Live Positively” initiatives in the field.
- Responsible for promoting a safe work environment and following company Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales required
- Experience in new business development
- Experience managing people/budgets preferred
- Intermediate computer and database application skills preferred
- Valid driver’s license and driving record with MVR policy guidelines
- Coverage area includes: Downdown Dallas, Irving, Richardson
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.