At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a District Site Survey Supervisor . We are looking for problem solvers, self-motivators and action oriented thinkers. We are changing the way the world produces power and are looking for a District Site Survey Supervisor that is ready to jump in and help our fast growing business grow even faster
- Knowing and enforcing all company safety requirements.
- Demonstrating the proper usage of safety equipment to every surveyor in your offices.
- Individually confirming each surveyor's understanding of surveyor safety.
- Understanding the Workday disciplinary write-up process and enforcing it.
- Ensuring new recruits complete the Site Surveyor new hire checklist.
- Holding weekly training meetings/correlations with all surveyors in your district.
- Seeking opportunities to retrain surveyors as needed.
- Ensuring all scheduled surveys within your district are being completed on a daily basis.
- Ability to handle problems quickly and efficiently.
- Organization and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated strength with computer skills (i.e. MS Excel/Word/Outlook, web browsing, etc.).
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Have construction management degree or similar, preferred.
- Have solar experience, preferred.
- Have previous management experience
- Are willing to travel in a company vehicle.
- Are able to handle stressful environments.
- Have an understanding of the solar design process.
- Are able to understand and execute on metric reports.
- Are able to climb up and down a ladder and on a roof.
- OSHA 10/30 certification, preferred.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.