Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Office of Diversity & Inclusion Team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage purchase orders for the Office of Diversity & Inclusion, including utilizing the HCC screening tool for review of Charitable Contributions, Sponsorships, Memberships, Fee for Service requests.
• Ensure completion of all action items for various sponsorships including ad placement.
• Lead for the annual HCC testing (audit) of the screening tool.
• Assist with budget management for the Office of Diversity & Inclusion.
• Coordinate aspects associated with scheduling and planning meetings, including the management of all related logistics, domestic and international travel arrangements, and presentations.
• Provide support for Employer of Choice Surveys that showcase J&J’s Diversity & Inclusion strategies.
• Provide data and reporting support for quarterly D&I reports.
• This individual will be responsible for managing highly confidential matters with discretion and judgment and work under minimal supervision.
• This role will regularly interface with senior management and key external partners.
• Preparation of expense reports, correspondence, memos, and filing systems (paper and electronic, including SharePoint, Yammer, Jive and the Portal).
• Maintain a highly professional and efficient office environment.
• Coordinate and assist with routine and complex documents and presentations.
• A minimum of a high school diploma and four (4) years of administrative or related experience is required.
• An Associate’s Degree is preferred.
• Experience with HRIS systems is required (e.g. Workday, OurSource, SAP).
• Experience with making international and domestic travel arrangements and coordinating on/offsite meetings are required (e.g. Global Connect, LiveMeeting).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to properly draft and edit meeting agendas, correspondence and presentations and interface with senior leaders.
• Strong organizational skills, exemplary customer service skills, flexibility, ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously, and the ability to work with independence and minimal supervision is required.
• Demonstrated abilities to work with a sense of urgency, take initiative and handle confidential matters while using discretion and excellent judgment is required.
• Demonstrated abilities to be detail-oriented, thorough, accurate, well organized and act in a professional manner is required.
• This position is part-time, working 19.5 hours per week. Ability to work five days a week is required.
• This position may require up to 5% of domestic travel.
• This position is located in New Brunswick, NJ.