Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Diversity
& Inclusion Global Accountability & Metrics Leader located in New
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united
the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and
science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the
health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family
of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a
billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $70.1 billion in 2015 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the
world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more
than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately
126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people
every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company
culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to
inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
D&I Global Accountability & Metrics Leader role will
support the new Global, Enterprise Diversity and Inclusion Strategy. This
person is responsible for setting and implementing the D&I analytics agenda
as well as leading the compliance and employer of choice survey area. This person will help to build leadership
accountability by communicating the value of analytics to broader HR, and
executive communities and partner with HR Analytics and other HR professionals
to build analytics tools and resources across the organization delivering
strategic insights that lead to transformational talent outcomes. All are key focus areas of the enterprise
framework and involve providing insights to our most senior leaders. It is a complex area; the incumbent will be
responsible for a significant amount of critical thinking and independent judgment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for execution and implementation of diversity
- Identifies themes and trends in HR/functional areas for the senior
management level. Recommends data
sources and report generation alternatives to produce the most appropriate
solution to best meet user requirements.
Translate analyses into a compelling business story that enables leaders
to understand the talent trends and enables them to make key talent decisions
that drive business results.
- Provides consultative support and thought leadership to clients
and HR Leadership to develop creative solutions (ex: analyze HR Metrics such as
Scorecard, Employee Survey and Exit Interviews and propose solutions to address
- Leverages HR data and internal and external demographic measures
to generate insights for decision making to support to support a data-driven
decision making process across the enterprise in support of the D&I
- Ensures delivery against global accountability goals by providing
data trends, recommending focus areas, and developing transformational business
solution strategies in conjunction with HR Data Analytics, HR Org Analytics and
Global Talent Management teams.
- Leads in the development and maintenance of Employer of Choice
Survey strategy creates and curates content on a regimented schedule to enhance
our reputational value.
- Collaborates across business units with stakeholders, providing
thought leadership, and making recommendations for process and procedural
improvements that continue to drive our inclusive culture and impact our
- Leads employee of choice surveys that showcase J&J’s Diversity
& Inclusion strategies. This
includes proactively planning and managing the diversity survey schedule,
curating content to highlight our strategy and recommending strategies for
continuous improvement through collaborating with partners in Corporate
communications, citizenship & sustainability, D&I, HR and the
- Effectively delivers training initiatives throughout the HR
community and business leaders. This
includes creating and disseminating instructional guidelines on reporting and
governance procedures and processes as well as integrating the messaging with
our D&I framework.
- Ensures compliance activities are delivered against.
- Leads and supports key projects and deliverables as determined by
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts,
principles, relevant business and industry trends and technical capabilities to
manage data-focused projects supporting the D&I strategic framework.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of data analytics experience is required,
preferably in Diversity and Inclusion or Human Resources. A minimum of 5 years of advanced expertise
with MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and other Office applications is required. A minimum of 3 years of standard project
management experience is required, usage of tools and templates is required.
- Advanced Excel skills such as expert knowledge of formulas,
v-lookups, and pivot tables is required, programming SAP skills is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, including managing own workflow and
deadlines, with ongoing attention to ever-changing priorities and user needs is
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and exceptional
teaming and collaboration skills and drive for results. Proven ability to
influence course of action when others are directly accountable for outcome is
- Excellent critical thinking and decision‐making skills when
working under pressure and be able to translate strategic directives into
tactical initiatives is required.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; effectively able to influence,
motivate and lead clients at executive level, represents the company flawlessly
in interactions with industry leaders, outside organizations and political
leaders is required.
- Excellent executive presentation skills, able to communicate
complex ideas clearly and concisely, and able to respectfully question and/or
challenge others to think through problems, improvement opportunities,
solutions, and plans is required.
- Persistence in driving ideas and delivering quality solutions and
deliverables against aggressive deadlines strongly preferred.
- Strong collaboration skills, comfort working in complex environments,
demonstrated ability to serve as a trusted partner and consultant, a passion
for data and analytics, significant attention to detail and the ability to
manage data and analytics and translate findings to diverse audiences in clear
language is required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOrganization
Johnson & Johnson (6067)Job Function