Are you looking for an extraordinary growth and leadership opportunity with a top company in a fast-growing industry? Would you like that growth and success to be part of making a real difference in people’s lives? We’re BAYADA Home Health Care—a leading home health care company—and we believe that our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability. In this dynamic environment, you will have the chance to apply your entrepreneurial and relationship-building skills and lead a caring, professional team that is instrumental in providing the highest quality care to our clients.
Division Directors at BAYADA lead office Directors in providing excellent customer service and quality homecare services while working to assure profitable offices within their region. You’ll provide oversight and support to your service offices, including direct supervision of Directors to insure that your teams’ actions and communications demonstrate our commitment to the client coming first. Leading through strong communication and sharing of ideas with peers while developing long term, trusting relationships with clients, community, employees, and partners, our Division Directors are embodiments of The BAYADA Way . Service-focused, professional, warm and communicative, you’ll represent our nationwide network of home care professionals to our various audiences while capitalizing on recruiting, marketing, and new business opportunities.
* four year college degree
* five years of verifiable supervisory or management experience in the healthcare industry
* at least two years of demonstrated success as a Director of a home care office or comparable organization
* demonstrated ability to lead and get results from others
* strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills
* proven interpersonal, recruiting and employee relations skills
* experience successfully organizing, managing, marketing and growing an office
* ability to work independently and proactively
* demonstrated PC and communication skills, especially in regard to networking with the community and representing our organization to various groups and agencies
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.