Division Director of Contracting and Supplier Diversity
The Division Director of Contracting and Business Diversity is responsible for the procurement of all medical-surgical supplies, services, and equipment that is not covered under a National Contract.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all division based contracting activities
- Identify contracting opportunities through data mining, working with the Division CEO/SCO and the
- Corporate Director of Division Based Procurement and coordinating with facility leadership
- Develop and coordinate all RFIs (request for information) for each division initiative, analyze responses, and develop appropriate strategy
- Develop and coordinate all RFPs (request for purchase) for each division initiative, analyze responses,
- negotiate contract, and coordinate the implementation with the facilities within the division
- Coordinate and communicate all mining efforts and pricing intelligence to the Division CEO/SCO and the Corporate Director of Division Based Procurement/diversity
- Manage the Division Based Procurement plan, identify and mitigate risks (leverage lessons learned, utilize proactive communication techniques), and monitor resource allocations to ensure successful execution of the plan and saving targets are achieved
- Identify opportunities to create business partnerships with minority companies, in order to generate savings, improve service, and strengthen relationships within the community
- Actively work with local organizations and other community business leaders to identify areas of opportunities for minority businesses to expand their base of business
- Ensure useful knowledge is captured and promote sharing of information
- Practice and adhere to the "Code of Conduct" philosophy and "Mission and Value Statement"
Associates or Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Management, Healthcare Administration or similar is required. Experience
Minimum 5-7 years of contract management and negotiation experience is required; healthcare management experience is highly preferred.
Ability to lead cross functional teams and interface with all levels of leadership to support successful strategic outcomes.