TriStar Health is the region's largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with hospitals located in Middle Tennessee and Bowling Green, Kentucky. The healthcare network of choice for thousands of people in the region, TriStar offers the convenience, comfort and individualized care you deserve from your healthcare provider.
Every year, we serve more than 75,000 patients in our 13 hospitals and more than 360,000 patients in our emergency rooms (ERs) throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. With so many locations, you are never far away from a quality hospital or ER.
At each of our locations, you can expect an outstanding selection of doctors, a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and advanced technologies used in everything from joint replacement surgery to cancer treatment.
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve." TriStar Health
is seeking a Division Director
of the TriStar Transfer Center
. Clinical Experience, including Manager or Director level Nursing (RN) experience is encouraged to apply! Job Summary
Under the direction of the Division CFO, the Division Director:
- Directs the development and implementation of the strategic, quality, growth and operational processes that support the effective transfer/transport of patients from HCA and non-HCA facilities into and out of HCA TriStar Division facilities.
- Establishes a market/division focused strategy for transfer/transport of patients that enables growth and competitive advantage.
- Under the direction of division and facility leadership, acts as the liaison with referring facilities/vendors to facilitate quality, process improvement and division initiatives.
- Acts as a partner to division and facility leadership demonstrating strong sense of ownership of all improvement efforts related to transfer/transport of patients.
- Provides leadership and direction in determining and accessing needed data and ensures ongoing reporting of identified metrics.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and roadblocks to the progress of the initiative.
- Establishes and executes regular systems for communicating the progress and results to stakeholders.
- Serves as the division's liaison to corporate departments and professionals focused on related efforts and integrates division efforts with corporate initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare related field preferred.
Apply Online Today to join this great TriStar Division Leadership Team!
- 3 to 7 years of working in a hospital setting or transfer center operations preferred.
- Previous healthcare leadership experience with knowledge of hospital operations, referral patterns, and transfer center operations preferred.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom