The Division Manager, Installation will be responsible for driving all installation processes for their division within Home Depot's At Home Services. This includes,but is not limited to, managing installer capacity, driving backlog conversion, achieving installed revenue and gross margin targets, focusing on the customer experience and improving cycle times. The Manager will support the Divisional Director in all management functions for the Branch Installation Managers and will coach/train their teams on methods to maximize efficiencies in the daily operations of their branches. The Manager will conduct division P&L reviews and use data/facts from the review to implement/execute action plans to improve business metrics and identify improvement opportunities for underperforming branches. The Manager drives the HDE business in partnership with the Operations Center to ensure efficient and timely movement of jobs in order to meet the needs of our customers and installers.
This positions supports a territory that includes the Western US. Potential candidates can reside in Los Angeles and/or Denver area within close proximity to a major airport. MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 20%-Support Divisional Director in management of Branch Installation Managers including: recruitment, performance management, development, coaching and training. Drive BIM understanding and execution of efficient branch installation operations.
- 20%-Drive achievement of all installation activities including (but not limited to): pipeline conversion, installer capacity, customer satisfaction, cycle time improvement.
- 20%-Conduct division/branch P&L reviews in order to implement strategic action plans around margin leakage and overall branch performance as well as reduce installation related expenses. Develop and execute action plans for underperforming branches.
- 10%-Lead division efforts around branch level installer capacity that includes ensuring proper coverage, onboarding and compliance of installers.
- 20%-Drive the HDE business in partnership with the Operations Center to ensure efficient and timely movement of jobs in order to meet the needs of our customers and installers.
- 10%-Drive the HDE business in partnership with the Operations Center to ensure efficient and timely movement of jobs in order to meet the needs of our customers and installers.
Position Reports to Division Director
This position has 7 direct reports. ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTSEnvironment:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Conditions could produce mild discomfort on occasion. Travel:
Typically requires overnight travel more than 50% of the time. " />
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!