Job Description Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.Description
IQVIA (NYSE: Q) is the world's largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services with a network of more than 29,000 employees conducting business in approximately 100 countries. We helped develop or commercializeall of 2013's top-100 best-selling drugs on the market.
IQVIA applies the breadth and depth of our service offerings along with extensive therapeutic, scientific and analytics expertise to help our customers navigate an increasingly complex healthcare environment as they seek to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of better healthcare outcomes. To learn more about IQVIA, please visit
We are excited to announce that we have partnered with a market leading Medical Device
company and at this time we are looking for a Division Sales Manager Orthopedic Sales - Medical Device
to add to this exciting long-term partnership.Medical Device Division Sales Manager
Role of the Division Sales Manager Orthopedic Sales is to expand the sales of our customer's Wound Closure & Biosurgery products (STRATAFIX™, PRINEO™ and SURGIFLO™) and to convert competitive products in a manner that complies with company policies and sales direction. You will own end-to-end selling of appropriate products for Orthopedic procedures and focus on driving growth among targeted accounts within the division by leading and coaching Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representatives. You will acquire in-depth knowledge of the Wound Closure and Biosurgery products and targeted procedures. In this role you will be coaching Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representatives regarding their interactions with Orthopedic surgeons and their surgical suite staff in the Operating Room. Additionally, you will coach the Orthopedic Specialist Sales Representatives to be responsible for understanding and demonstrating proper preparation and surgical use of specific target specialty products.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.IQVIA.com EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledJob Requirements Division Sales Manager Position Duties & Responsibilities
Division Manager Qualifications/Experience
- Responsible for introduction and orientation of new sales representatives
- Responsible for driving sales growth within the division to meet or exceed sales goals
- Provide field leadership & coaching for sales representatives to drive sales growth
- Responsible for reviewing disciplinary matters or other human resources issues with IQVIA sales representatives
- Responsible for preparing and delivering annual performance reviews taking into account appropriate feedback from Client's Divisional Sales Managers
- Responsibility for all administrative tasks of Service Provider's Team
- Act as the primary link between the Service Provider Project Lead and the client's Director, Marketing & Sales for all appropriate operational and human resources/personnel needs relating to the Service Provider Sales Team
- Monitor time-keeping and attendance of sales representatives
- 4 year Bachelor degree required
- Minimum 5 years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry required
- 3 years of healthcare management experience, managing a team of successful healthcare sales representatives calling on HCPs preferably surgeons, medical device management experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extensive travel required
- Residence within divisional geography
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people
. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.