The Division Vice President will serve as a leader in strategic development within the specified geography as well as on a national level to profitably build assigned VEB brands through innovation, increasing sales and superior execution of respective brand sales plans. The Division Vice President must assign, train, motivate, manage, and evaluate the business activities of VEB subordinates and distributors within assigned territory to deliver maximum sales and profitability, executional results, and customer satisfaction for assigned product line. She/he will develop sales objectives, manage expense budgets, prepare and execute product programs, and analyze and evaluate the status of assigned VEB brands as well as the competitive environment on an ongoing basis. She/he will work closley with the NRS team to be able to effectively communicate key account strategies and properly execute the tactics with his/her teams to acheieve the key account objectives within their geography. Responsible for developing high level relationships within the assigned georgraphy of Distributor and Key Account partners.
This position can be based in New York, New Jersey, Boston or Philadelphia
Minimum Education Required
- Lead the development of business Strategy and commercial plans to drive the performance of assigned territories performance objectives. Lead assigned sales organizations performance in the profitable selling and execution of sales plans of assigned VEB brands within the region. Deliver net revenue and profit contribution objective.
- Maintain a high level of interaction with key Bottler/Distributor/Ind. Distributor Leadership and Distributor Ownership to ensure customer satisfaction, educate on product line and category developments and trends, as well as maintain a full understanding of key bottler/distributors organizations and maintain current understanding of existing and projected product lines, category trends of key trade customers, of competitors and the marketplace in general.
- Maintain customer contact in conjunction with bottlers/distributors and NDs to expedite resolution of customer problems/complaints and to improve overall customer relations, sales volume, and profile in the marketplace.
- Review and evaluate performance in achieving sales and profit plan through specific objectives for bottlers/distributors that are clearly articulated, mutually agreed upon and effectively measured quarterly. Build strong relationships at the bottler/distributor senior and ownership level that drive organization success.
- Provide direct reports with leadership, direction, and coaching to achieve work objectives and improve performance and skills. Ensures that all employees are aware of the organizational policies; Ensures that cultural differences are respected and corrects any disrespectful behaviors
: Bachelor's degree with and MBA preferred Minimum Experience Required:
10- 15 years in sales management, preferably in the beverage and/or CPG industry with 15 plus years' experience in sales and management, majority in the beverage industry preferred. Required Skills:
Leadership Behaviors: DRIVE INNOVATION
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Results Driven
- High Business Acumen
- High Influencing Skills
- Strategic Agility
- Exceptional analytical skills and proficient in multiple business software programs
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts at the highest levels of the organization.
: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler) ACT LIKE AN OWNER
: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders INSPIRE OTHERS:
Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS:
Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Relocation costs are not provided for this job. By applying for this job, candidates understand and acknowledge that the Company will not provide relocation assistance or support and that relocation will be entirely the responsibility of the candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top