• The primary regional functional and technical expert concerning the Fusion Revenue Management (FRM) Module process and system with a concentration on ERP implementation for a finance group.
• Provides liaison between the finance business owners and App IT for technical issues, setups, and upgrades.
• The premier driver in the region for global consistency for FRM processes.
• Provides recommendations to the Other Global Process Owners (GPO) or other module GPOs for process changes or technical enhancements.
• Understand and assessing local reporting requirements. The DPO needs to be able to articulate how these requests can be met with either standard reports, other tools (Discover, SEBL analytics), or through an enhancement.
• A resource for the line of business in determining if a process change or requirement will have some sort of implications to FRM.
• Assist in assessing SOX process issues and providing suggestions in resolving.
• Works closely with the AR,OM, OKS, PA, OIC, GL and SPM groups concerning submission of FRM Entries, process changes and quarter end close tasks. Identify and resolve related issues between those groups and Fusion Revenue Management processes.
• Participate in workshops and reviews of divisional documents as required.
• This individual is responsible for developing and implementing activities in all project management activities surrounding integration, maintenance and new requirements of the FRM process. This includes but it not limited to testing participation, engagements with other Process and System owners, awareness of business process, coordination of enhancement requirements, acting as the main Business POC for OAL and Development teams, system documentation and overall strategic planning for the end to end process related to activities in FRM. This person will also be responsible to understand and projects manage any integration with other teams. Strong project management skills highly recommended.
• Prioritize requirements / issues and escalates process requirements to GPO.
• Assist feeder groups with month end and quarter ends close issues that are technical in nature as it relates to the Accounts Receivable, Order Management, general ledger, e.g. system performance, posting and/or issues related to interfaces.
• Provide training concerning processes and/or FRM technical functionality.
• Testing coordinator: Coordinates and participate in required local testing (UAT) for upgrades or patches.
• Drive process improvement with a clear understanding of possible incorporation of regional constraints that do not inhibit global standardization.
• Escalating FRM issues on the behalf of Global Finance organizations.
• Works very closely with the Apps IT's general ledger Global Application Owner (GAO)
• Ensuring that regions adhere to global processes
• Addressing ad hoc email queries concerning questions and issues with the FRM.
• Handling Ad hoc calls for clarification on standard processes or possible exceptions
• Attend meeting & calls that have global or regional implications with the FRM module
• Provides the first line assessment for service request handling. The DPOs should assess whether an SR is a training issue, process issues, or technical issues. Based on their assessment get the SR direct to the appropriate parties for resolution.
• Develop dual reporting solutions for 605/606
• In-depth knowledge of the accounting to corporate reporting process documents
• All functionality as it relates FRM super user responsibility.
• Understanding how other modules (GL, AR, AP, PA, OKS, OM, OIC) interface with FRM.
• Understanding what is being interface to FRM and why.
• Possess accounting knowledge in order to confirm that what has taken place in the applications is in line with the proper accounting.
• Possess good project management skills to conduct and complete assign projects
• Detail oriented with a focus on problem resolution
• Oversees the development FRM systems needed to maintain reporting specifications.
• Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
• Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections.
• Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications.
• Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of accounting.
• BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
Maintain general accounting systems, policies, and procedures to ensure that proper information is reported in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
As a member of the finance division, you will assist in accounting functions which may include general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, and inter-company transactions. Maintain the general ledger to include the preparation of journal entries, analysis, reconciliation and reporting. Maintain and implement general accounting systems. Conduct account reconciliation periodically, ledger close activities, and provide accurate financial data to support management in decision making. Develop and prepare financial reports including profit and loss, income and balance sheet statements. Review and analyze inter-company transactions. Ensure all journal entries comply with internal and external audit specifications. Participate in the ongoing development and maintenance of internal procedures and processes. May participate in special projects.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills in partnering with other internal groups and management. Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets is essential. Familiarity with Oracle Financials is essential. 10 plus years accounting experience and BA/BS degree in Accounting or equivalent. Some positions need you to be bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.