DOCSIS Project Manager
Posted: November 12, 2016
Reference ID: 425648372
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a DOCSIS Project Manager
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position Details: 3+ month contract
Position: DOCSIS Project Manager
Location: Englewood, CO
Hours: Normal work week
Pay: around $49
Responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects. Takes projects from original concept through final implementation. Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
Essential Functions of the Position
• Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
• Establishes and implements project management processes and methodologies for the team to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations
• Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
• Responsible for tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources
• Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed
• Manages one or more cross-functional projects of high complexity
• Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large-sized, moderately to highly complex projects
Skills/Ability and Knowledge
• Strong ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
• Strong understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
• Strong ability in implementing program and project plans, monitoring progress, resource usage and quality
• Strong knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
• Strong understanding of multiple project management disciplines
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is preferred
Related Work Experience
• 5-7 years of work experience
• 5-7 years managing projects
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates interested in this position you should apply immediately. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco go to www.adeccousa.com.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits includingHoliday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled