Document Associate Specialist
Posted: December 13, 2016
Reference ID: 1310264153
Adecco is currently assisting a local Pharmaceutical Company located in Irvine, CA in their search for a Document Associate Specialist
This is a 12 month assignment.
Required Knowledge and Skills
• Different computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, Power Point, and Outlook preferred.
• Computerized systems such Documentum, Trackwise, and SAP preferred but not required.
• General cGMP, ISO, and FDA Requirements preferred but not required.
• General knowledge of pharmacopeias preferred but not required.
• Project management - multiple projects and priorities. Detail and quality-oriented while at the same time, being an efficient and effective time manager using risk management.
• Interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
• Organizational skills.
• Customer-oriented with sense of urgency of response to customer's needs.
• Detail oriented.
• Analytical thinking preferred.
• Two-year degree: Science, Chemistry or Biology and/or related field preferred.
• Two to four years related experience. Working in a laboratory environment in a pharmaceutical, medical device or related industry including Quality Assurance preferred.
If you meet the qualifications listed please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is $21 - $30 p/hr DOE. This is a temporary 12 month assignment opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.