Adecco Staffing, Irvine, is currently assisting a local Aerospace company in finding a qualified Document Control Coordinator
Perform all functions necessary to control procedures and product documentation. Manage, distribute, and archive product documentation from design freeze through end of product life cycle and coordinate of ECM (Engineering Change Management).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate the ECM Process.
2. Manage change and revision control of all released product files/TDP's (abbreviation for Technical Data Package)
3. Manage the RFM (Release for Manufacturing) and RFS (Release for Sales) processes with the applicable Project Engineer.
4. Archive hard and electronic documents, maintain security, and make available to authorized staff.
5. Ensure that all documentation is in strict compliance with all applicable formats and standards, including ISO 9001 QMS.
6. Enter product documentation into the company's ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
7. Coordinate product configuration with Material Control and Sales Departments and maintain the accurate configuration information in SAP.
• High School Diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor's degree
• Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task
• 5 years document control experience including prior experience with ERP system (preferably SAP) and coordinating ECM (Engineering Change Management) process
1. Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in a team environment
2. Excellent communication skills - read, write, and speak English including work instructions
3. Strong computer skills including SAP, and Microsoft related programs such as Excel and Word 4. Detail oriented in order to manage and enact documentation changes in proper format and in accordance with standards
5. Ability to read and identify assembly diagrams, electrical and mechanical drawings, product certifications, and firmware packages.
If you meet the qualifications listed please Apply Now!
Pay for this position is D.O.E $28 p/hr. This is a temporary to hire assignment opportunity for the right candidate.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.