The Document Control Administrator/NPI is responsible for the introduction of New Products and product upgrades and administers document control processes as a function of the Quality System and Internal Audit processes.
All job responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with the company's Principles of Ethical Business Conduct.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Own and coordinate the introduction of New Products and update the JDE/ E1 system.
- Act as a liaison between other functions, customers and external agents to ensure effective and on time introduction of New Products.
- Liaise with other functions regarding Bills of Material, and Engineering Change Notices, and follow up on queries as they relate to New Products.
- Hold and direct New Product Meetings.
- BOM change release and deviation procedure/process.
- Validate BOMs with regard to New Products.
- Implement and update new and existing processes.
- Assist in applying Lean Manufacturing principles to processes related to New Product Introduction.
- Manage the introduction of new products using agreed processes and documentation.
- Issue all product deviations & engineering change requests & notices.
- Oversee all aspects of the company’s documentation process for ISO controlled documents.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of all ISO operating standards and procedures.
- Ensure all material specifications are controlled and updated per ISO standards.
- Create and maintains all Work Instructions, Procedures, Quality Records, etc. per ISO standards.
- Administer the Internal Audit process for ISO.
- Ensure all aspects of the Quality Policy and Objectives are understood and enacted throughout the facility.
- Ensure any nonconformance to the ISO standard is formally addresses and corrected as per the standard.
- Ensuring all OEMs on site are communicated on updates to all global documentation.
- Liaising with external & internal auditors.
- Create reports per customer requirements.
- Participate in regularly scheduled staff meetings.
- Participate in and satisfactorily completes all required training programs for the assigned position.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management representatives within the scope of responsibility and requirements of the job.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.