Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill Document Control Specialist position in Georgia, VT. This is a direct placement opportunity. As a Document Control Specialist you will be responsible for creating and maintaining documents related to our process control system. The document control specialist will gather all information needed to create new process documentation while working with the affected departments to insure that the process falls into the best practice category. Once the process has been approved by all involved parties, the document control specialist will create the document using Microsoft office suites.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Creation of new process control documents
• Photography related to process documentation
• Maintenance of process control documents
• Works with operations to insure that process documentation is properly disseminated and displayed
• Works with quality auditors to insure that process documentation is being properly audited
• Communicates process goals with involved parties (Operations, Engineering, Planning, IT )
• Stays on task with assigned duties at all times
• Demonstrates complete understanding of firearms safety
• Adheres to all employment policies/safety policies/practices required by law/established by Company
• Wears all necessary Personal Protective Equipment directed by the Company at all times
• Demonstrates a positive attitude towards co-workers, other departments and the Company
• Maintains respect, courtesy and professionalism towards all co-workers and the Company
• Actively participate and support the 5S process within the organization on a daily basis
• Other duties will be assigned as required.
Qualifications &Knowledge Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. These requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• General mechanical ability is required.
• Possess sound problem solving skills to help facilitate solutions to problems identified during the inspection process.
• Must be capable of following all established environmental safety protocols required by OSHA/Federal/State agencies and the Company.
• Interact effectively with peers, staff and all levels of Management.
• Ability to operate small hand tools.
• Ability to move objects as requested and necessary.
• Ability to accept and follow directions.
• Ability to use Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience with process management
• Possesses an understanding of ISO 9001 concepts and fundamentals
• Ability to used Standard measurement tools, height stands and optical comparators
• Ability to follow directions and organize and prioritize accordingly.
• Physical requirements include lifting/pushing/pulling objects as necessary.
• The employee is occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel and crouch.
Work is normally performed in a climate-controlled office environment and throughout a heated manufacturing and warehouse facility. Exposure to conditions of extreme heat/cold, poor ventilation, fumes and gases is very limited. Noise level is moderate and includes sounds of light manufacturing, shipping and receiving, and normal office equipment (computers, telephones, etc.). No known environmental hazards are encountered in normal performance of job duties.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
• Be able to lift objects up to 35 lbs.
• Be able to lift, push and pull objects as necessary
• May be required to stand and walk throughout the workday
• Occasionally required to bend, stoop, kneel and crouch
• This job description should not be interpreted to be a complete list of all the duties and responsibilities performed by the jobholder. To maintain organizational flexibility, management has the discretion to add, drop or change at any time the duties, responsibilities and expectations of this job.
• This job description does not constitute an offer of employment, continuous employment or an employment contract. We are an at-will employer and either you or the employer may terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any legal reason or for no reason.
We have an opening on first shift, Monday - Friday, 7am-3:30pm. Pay for this position will be $13/hour.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Document Control Specialist job in Georgia, VT or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.