Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Document Controller to be based out of West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Document Controller will:
• Maintain Device Master Record files (product drawings, process sheets, inspection sheets, etc.)
• Responsible for processing manufacturing changes by checking packages for accuracy, assigning change numbers, distributing documents for drafting, releasing final documents both hardcopy and electronic systems
• Coordinate product change order related activities which includes the processing of text-based changes
• Responsible for control of all test documentation for new and revised processes and products
• Responsible for data entry in to JDE and other quality systems
• Performs filing and supports the imaging/verification process for Quality System records
• Responsible for coordinating product complaint handling, where applicable
• Convert hardcopy quality records to controlled electronic files through a defined imaging process which includes preparation, processing and verification of those records
• Assist Supervisor in maintaining and improving quality standards and processes within the department as well as training employees in appropriate procedures and work instructions
• Proactively seek methods to reduce cycle times in all areas of responsibility on a continuing basis
• Works with Production and Engineering to ensure compliance with all Synthes procedures and QSR standards
• Perform other related duties and special projects, as required
• Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times
• Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer
• A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. An Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred
• A minimum of three (3) years of related experience in a manufacturing environment or similar experience is required
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint etc.) is required
• Demonstrated ability to accurately perform data entry is required
• Knowledge of Quality System Regulation as it pertains to Document Control and Quality Assurance is preferred
• Ability to exhibit excellent organizational and communication skills is required
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with systems and procedures is required
• Self-motivated; must be able to work independently, as well as with a team.
United States-Pennsylvania-West ChesterOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.