Adecco is currently assisting a local organization in their search for a Document Specialist in Wichita, KS. This is a Direct Hire Opportunity.
The Document Specialist will provide administrative support specializing in technical document preparation and finalization. Ensuring positive client perceptions through submission of high quality documents.
- Produce technical documents for customers in an accurate and timely manner
- Make administrative revisions to documents as necessary throughout the review process
- Prepare tables, charts, appendices, etc. for documents
- Print and finalize documents
- Scan and save all document materials to the Final Directory
- Ensure all documents are submitted timely and in best form
- Maintain filing system
- Serve as primary backup for answering phones, covering the front desk, and various receptionist duties
- Provide additional support as needed
- High School diploma AND 3 years administrative experience, and 1 year correspondence preparation
- Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Document Specialist position in Wichita, KS or you can visit our website www.AdeccoUSA.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.