Job Location: [[Tampa, FL]]
Global Operations (Global Ops) focuses on creating positive experiences for MetLife customers and helping the company make the best use of its global resources. We’re looking for unique talent with fresh perspectives that can propel innovation. In this role you will track, image and distribute all incoming mail. Archive and retrieve paper and electronic documents. Meet quality and production standards while providing superior service to internal and external clients
- Senior level subject matter expert, subject to minimal supervision.
- Receives and opens incoming mail, time-stamps paperwork and creates log sheet of contents.
- Reviews high-level content of various internal and 3rd party forms and other letters of instruction and makes determination on how to process.
- Interprets the nature of single/multiple request transactions both inter and intra-departmental requests, and inserts patching consistent with the request, then determines appropriate doc type/work .
- Scans and indexes documents and electronic submissions, assesses it and determines where to pull critical fields for that transaction.
- Performs Quality Assurance review of transactions to confirm key indexed values are applied correctly and that all pages of the documents are on the system.
- Files all non-3rd Party required paperwork based on specific guidelines and stores locally for specified period.
- Follows appropriate records destruction policies for documents that have reached the required date.
- Complete final stages of transfer process including reconciling and annotating documents.
- Handles checks and transactions from elite reps with greater sensitivity to timing.
- Researches and pulls statements or microfiche based on requests from internal parties such as the Field /Legal /Compliance; reactivates accounts when necessary.
- Reviews items in the misdirected queue received from various departments and makes determination on appropriate handling.
- Performs research on items initiated by all departments to identify where to find specific paperwork for various transactions.
- Responsible for retrieving any documents from storage via online system or phone.
- Meets or exceed department and unit production and quality goals and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of related work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High School Diploma required
Global Technology and Operations
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 42881
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.