Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1046940748
Adecco, a division of the world leader in the recruitment of office and finance professionals is currently recruiting for a Document Writer in Eden Prairie, MN.
This opportunity is working with one of our premier clients.
Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Position: Document Writer
Location: Eden Prairie MN
Responsibilities for this Document Writer
Prepare and maintain documentation of department procedures and processes
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Compile notes from Designer Trainer / SME / Engineer to prepare SOP's and other production documents
• Update controlled documentation in electronic and hardcopies on the floor / retrieve and destroy obsolete documents
• Perform routine layered audits of controlled documents to maintain continuity of access. i.e. expiring, out of revision, non-standard documents
• Process and track documents while in approval cycle
• Maintain/organize training records and internal files for audits/documentation
• Maintain, retain and file master copy of training documents
• Accurately and efficiently use the computer keyboard. Utilize various software packages such as LSO, Access, MDI, e-Matrix, Microsoft Office, ...
• Print and distribute certification cards / file cert forms
• Deliver training completion forms to supervisor
• Run training reports
• Perform clerical duties for supporting Learner roles in LSO, book courses in LSO and enter completions, score certification tests, relay scores to supervisor, and enter course completions
Adecco offers a competitive benefit package.
DO NOT DELAY!
Please apply at www.adeccousa.com.
If you have any questions, you may email Cheri.Rankin@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.